Saturday, March 23, 2013

DIY: Ring Storage / Organizer

I love rings! If you do too and you have a lot, you know how hard it is to keep track of all of them.

I've always needed a ring organizer wherein I can easily see everything and get anything at once but I didn't want to shell out money for it. heh heh. So I went over to cutoutandkeep.net and I found THIS tutorial on how to make one.  

Take a look at what I came up with!

 
What do you think, eh? I did not spend anything on this, by the way. I just used stuff I found around the house. I'm all for recycling, yo! :)

Materials I used:
empty Ferrero Rocher container
old sweater
ribbon (optional)
old pieces of cloth (I used my mom's old leopard print pants)
glue gun (or super glue)
scissors

You can substitute the Ferrero box with whatever you have. :) The stuff I used are also different from what the one who made the tutorial used but that's because I had a different design in mind! So get creative with yours!

Go over to the link above for the tutorial! I swear it's super easy and I love the fact that instead of the materials going to waste, I found an awesome way to repurpose them!



If you're making one, I wanna see! Post a link to the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...